How to Make Scrambled Eggs with Spinach
– 3 eggs – 1/2 cup spinach leaves, washed and chopped – 1 tablespoon butter – Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Crack the eggs into a small mixing bowl and whisk until well beaten.
2. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and add the butter.
3. Once the butter has melted, add the chopped spinach to the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes until the spinach is wilted.
4. Pour the beaten eggs into the skillet with the spinach, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly, until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
5. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Enjoy your Scrambled Eggs with Spinach!
See Next Recipe