How to make Banana Bread
– 3 ripe bananas – 1/3 cup melted butter – 1 teaspoon baking soda – Pinch of salt – 3/4 cup sugar – 1 large egg, beaten – 1 teaspoon vanilla extract – 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth.
3. Stir in the melted butter and Mix in the baking soda and salt.
4. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract and Mix in the flour until the batter is smooth.
5. Pour the batter into the greased loaf pan.
6. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
7. Remove the banana bread from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
8. Remove the bread from the pan and place it on a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your delicious banana bread!
See Next Recipe