How to Make Rich Protein Pancakes
– 1/2 cup rolled oats – 1/2 cup cottage cheese – 2 eggs – 1/2 teaspoon baking powder – 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract – 1-2 tablespoons milk (optional) – Cooking spray or butter for the pan
1. In a blender or food processor, blend the rolled oats until they are finely ground.
2. Add the cottage cheese, eggs, baking powder, vanilla extract, and milk (if using) to the blender and blend until the batter is smooth.
3. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and lightly coat with cooking spray or butter.
4. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the skillet for each pancake and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
5. Serve hot with your favorite toppings, such as fresh berries, honey, or maple syrup.
Enjoy your delicious and protein-packed pancakes!
See Next Recipe