How to Make Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
– 2 slices of bread – 2 tablespoons peanut butter – 1 banana, sliced
1. Toast the bread slices to your desired level of crispiness.
2. Spread one tablespoon of peanut butter on each slice of bread.
3. Place the sliced banana on top of one of the slices of bread.
4. Place the other slice of bread on top of the bananas, peanut butter side down.
5. Cut the sandwich in half or in quarters, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious and easy-to-make Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich!
See Next Recipe